Tips On How You Can Avoid Back Pain While Sitting
Avoid Back Pain While Sitting In Your Chair
- Relax when sitting into your chair.
- Make sure you have your bottom against the seat back with your shoulder blades touching the back rest of the chair.
- Make sure your feet touch the floor. If they don’t reach the floor put a foot stool under them.
- There should be space between the front of your seat and back of your calves.
- Your hips should be higher than your knees.
- Arms should be flat and your elbows level with the desk or table you are using.
- Use a seat with arm rests.
Right Way to Getting Out of a Chair:
- Stretch and take frequent breaks.
- Scoot to the edge of your seat
- Place your feet under your body3
- Stand up using your hips
Knowing the right way of getting in and out of your chair is important because we do it all day every day.