Shoes For Back Pain Relief
Summer is here and it is time to pull out the flip-flops again. A bad pair of flat flip-flops can lead to back pain symptoms, choose a sandal that supports your arch and keeps your foot stable with support around your heel and the front of your foot. When wearing flip-flops, you tend to alter your gait, taking shorter steps, which can lead to pain in other areas of the body.
Should you stop wearing flip-flops? It depends on what you are doing in those flip-flops. If you are going someplace where you won’t be doing a lot of walking, flip-flops are fine. However, if you will be doing a lot of walking or even standing for longer periods of time, footwear with more stability is a better choice. Everything in moderation!
Where can you buy supportive sandals?
- Crocs http://www.crocs.com/
- Healthy Foot Store http://www.healthyfeetstore.com/orthopedic-sandals.html
- Moszkito http://www.moszkito.com/
- Foot Smart http://bit.ly/KZUjIX
- Or you can buy inserts to fit the sandals you already have!